Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

FireFox v68.11 Sync isn't working on Android 11 shows no errors, does nothing and show a blank White page

aeylis_

recently I reset my phone and install firefox v68.11 after that I've got a problem with Firefox sync. when I want to set up my account in the sync menu just show a blank White page and do nothing at all. just a white page and loading sign on it!! and I didn't use the last version because I need tab-queue and you kill this option on new versions. so what should I do?

recently I reset my phone and install firefox v68.11 after that I've got a problem with Firefox sync. when I want to set up my account in the sync menu just show a blank White page and do nothing at all. just a white page and loading sign on it!! and I didn't use the last version because I need tab-queue and you kill this option on new versions. so what should I do?

所有回复 (1)

Hi

Please appreciate that Firefox 68 is no longer supported and has not received updates that the most recent version has had. I recommend that you update to Firefox 96.