Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

distributing a customized Firefox in small enterprise

MagisterNavis

Hello everyone,

I got around 50 windows clients to deal with and I wonder how to create a customized version to distribute via Kaspersky Security Center.

What I intend is to create an .msi, a folder or something to install. It should include some extensions like ublock or https-everywhere and such. I also like to have a customized theme included.

There are some ressources like AutoConfig or GPO GPO or repackaging installer. But I don't know if the procedures still work since the documents are three years old and, to be honest, I didn't manage to get anything work that way.

Isn't there a simple way to roll out Firefox in a company with some customization?

Thanks.

Hello everyone, I got around 50 windows clients to deal with and I wonder how to create a customized version to distribute via Kaspersky Security Center. What I intend is to create an .msi, a folder or something to install. It should include some extensions like ublock or https-everywhere and such. I also like to have a customized theme included. There are some ressources like [https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/firefox-mit-autoconfig-anpassen AutoConfig] or [https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/firefox-mit-gruppenrichtlinien-anpassen-windows GPO] GPO or [https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/repackaging-windows-installer repackaging installer]. But I don't know if the procedures still work since the documents are three years old and, to be honest, I didn't manage to get anything work that way. Isn't there a simple way to roll out Firefox in a company with some customization? Thanks.

所有回复 (3)

Repackaging the installer still applies, and that would be my recommendation. You could package a policies.json file with it.

Do you not have any central management?

Hi Mike.

I've got ActiveDirectory (but I didn't get it to work with this article). I also got Kaspersky Security Console which is my favourite tool to roll out new software. But the repackaged installer doesn't run on Windows 10 (aborts with an error) using this article.

Any help appreciated.

Klaus

由MagisterNavis于修改

Can you be more specific as to what isn't working? We've had folks using ActiveDirectory with Firefox for a few years now...