Firefox CIS baselines deployment with Intune
Hi all, I'm trying to configure CIS baselines for firefox but couldn't find respective OMA-URI for below policies. Any suggestions or pointers to configure them in Intune
- Enable Auto-Notification of Outdated Plugins
- Send Cross SSL/TLS Referrer Header
- Set File URI Origin Policy
- Set OCSP Use Policy
- Set OCSP Response Policy
- Set Delay for Enabling Security Sensitive Dialog Boxes
- Disable Popups Initiated by Plugins
- Set Extension Update Interval Time Checks
- Enable Virus Scanning for Downloads
- Block Reported Attack Sites
The CIS baselines are very old and most of them don't apply anymore.
I've been trying to get them to update, but haven't had any luck.