Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

why Firefox bis very slow on my phone?

Mamoon

I have so much of Desktop tags in Firefox , Which I can not do without them . they are very important for me . Are they make the Firefox is very slow. What should I do in this case in my phone?

I have so much of Desktop tags in Firefox , Which I can not do without them . they are very important for me . Are they make the Firefox is very slow. What should I do in this case in my phone?

所有回复 (1)

选择的解决方案

i might guess your phone does not have so much RAM and/or storage as to support the same behaviour as your desktop. this can vary wildly depending on system specs of devices.