Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

no html signature in replies/forwarding.

simonhamersley

I've had to change my pc and have installed Thunderbird again on the new one. All up and running, getting, sending emails etc. I have created an html signature block that includes text and an image. This works fine when writing an email, the text and image appearing as expected in the email. However if I do a reply or an forward in response to a received email, there is no signature block. I have been into my Account Settings via Tools -> Account Settings -> Composition and Addressing and have ticks against both 'Include signatures for replies' and 'Include signature for forwards'. Have I missed something? The is all worked fine on the other pc so at a bit of a loss.

I've had to change my pc and have installed Thunderbird again on the new one. All up and running, getting, sending emails etc. I have created an html signature block that includes text and an image. This works fine when writing an email, the text and image appearing as expected in the email. However if I do a reply or an forward in response to a received email, there is no signature block. I have been into my Account Settings via Tools -> Account Settings -> Composition and Addressing and have ticks against both 'Include signatures for replies' and 'Include signature for forwards'. Have I missed something? The is all worked fine on the other pc so at a bit of a loss.
已附加屏幕截图

所有回复 (1)

Scroll right to the bottom of your rely and I think you will find your signature.

That is what I am reading in the options you posted. Place signature below the quote.