Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Firefox tries to connect to my router

Icbn

I use Firefox on my mobile. Thanks to AFWall+ (I have LAN disabled for most apps, including Firefox) I noticed that Firefox constantly tries to connect to my WiFi router (via LAN IP 192.168.1.1) every time I tap a link on any website. Can you tell me why?

I use Firefox on my mobile. Thanks to AFWall+ (I have LAN disabled for most apps, including Firefox) I noticed that Firefox constantly tries to connect to my WiFi router (via LAN IP 192.168.1.1) every time I tap a link on any website. Can you tell me why?

所有回复 (1)

IF you connect over Wifi only this will happen. I think Android settings control this.