Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

Migration e-post

Bo

I havet bought a new lapptop. Both of my computers are upgraded to win10. In win10 I can not find The transfer file possibilites so I wonder how do I transfer my e-mails from The old to the new computer? Both have of course Thunderbird as e-mail program. Peas help with some suggestions how to manage.

I havet bought a new lapptop. Both of my computers are upgraded to win10. In win10 I can not find The transfer file possibilites so I wonder how do I transfer my e-mails from The old to the new computer? Both have of course Thunderbird as e-mail program. Peas help with some suggestions how to manage.
定位到答案原位置

选择的解决方案

So, the next section after easy Transfer Wizard is "Manually moving files".

所有回复 (3)

You can do it by windows easy transfer wizard on can do it manually. I think it you will be better for you if you follow the given article.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/moving-thunderbird-data-to-a-new-computer

Hello Ashiqur, there are no such think as Esy Transfer wizard in Win10 so please a new suggestion. /Bo

选择的解决方案

So, the next section after easy Transfer Wizard is "Manually moving files".