Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

Connection is untrusted error, after updating to windows 10

OscarTM

I recently updated my PC to Windows 10. Now, on firefox, I cannot connect to ANY website. I only receive this message:

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.youtube.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified. What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate.

Thanks for your help.

I recently updated my PC to Windows 10. Now, on firefox, I cannot connect to ANY website. I only receive this message: This Connection is Untrusted You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.youtube.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure. Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified. What Should I Do? If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue. This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate. Thanks for your help.

所有回复 (4)

选择的解决方案

hi OscarTM, what anti-virus software are you using, as some are known to interfere in this way?

this might be happening in accounts restricted by microsoft family parental controls. you could turn that off for your account like described at: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/turn-off-microsoft-family-settings

in case you want to have it on by intention, you'd need to some configuration work in firefox, and install the certificate of ms family safety that is getting used to intercept secure connections into the browser's trust store. open this link in firefox - then a dialog about adding a cert should display. please check the box to Trust this CA to identify web sites & confirm the change.

alternatively you could also try the manual steps described at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2965142 in the section about firefox.

I have Norton 360. I've never had this problem up till updating to Windows 10.

Turning off Parental Controls fixed my problem. Thanks a lot.

comment removed. advertising for paid third-party paid products or support services isn't allowed in the forum.

由philipp于修改