Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

trying to open a file and all i get is hundreds of "New Tabs" across top of toolbar

maryfo

when I sign into firefox by clicking the firefox icon Yahoo opens and when I go to a file I have on the desktop it doesn't open but I get a constant flow of "New Tab" sliding across the top of the screen

when I sign into firefox by clicking the firefox icon Yahoo opens and when I go to a file I have on the desktop it doesn't open but I get a constant flow of "New Tab" sliding across the top of the screen

所有回复 (1)

You get tabs opening endlessly if you select the Firefox program to handle a file when you get an "Open with" dialog.

You can rename (or delete) the mimeTypes.rdf file in the Firefox profile folder to reset all file actions.

You can use this button to go to the currently used Firefox profile folder: