Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

how to import folders(.olm) from MS outlook for Mac?

howrad11

I just exported my emails from my isp (s) and local email folders "on my local computer" to a .olm file. MS outlook for Mac 2011 doesn't allow me to save to a pst file. (thanks MS) How can I import the folders (especially the ones I saved locally.) This is on a MacBook running Yosemite 10.10.2, outlook and thunderbird and are fully up to date.

I just exported my emails from my isp (s) and local email folders "on my local computer" to a .olm file. MS outlook for Mac 2011 doesn't allow me to save to a pst file. (thanks MS) How can I import the folders (especially the ones I saved locally.) This is on a MacBook running Yosemite 10.10.2, outlook and thunderbird and are fully up to date.

所有回复 (1)

You could have created an exisitng mail account and just downloaded the emails from ISP server into Thunderbird.

But if you have .olm files you would need to convert them to mbox to get into Thunderbird .

eg: