Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

see below:

denedenney

I can't download the Mozilla app for android on my Acer tablet. HELP PLEASE!! What does can't download app due to the content filtering level does not allow the download of this app. And how do I delete this content filtering level? Please email me at xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com with an answer. H.


edited email address from public

I can't download the Mozilla app for android on my Acer tablet. HELP PLEASE!! What does can't download app due to the content filtering level does not allow the download of this app. And how do I delete this content filtering level? Please email me at xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com with an answer. H. edited email address from public

由James于修改

所有回复 (1)

选择的解决方案

In the settings you can ask to allow downloading apps from third party places and use the Nightly builds. Take notice though, that these are the bleeding edge of development: https://nightly.mozilla.org/