Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

Flash not working properly

Andrew-uk

I downloaded this browser because it is suppose to support flash on my tablet. I a have found that not all flash items work properly. There was a flash item where I was to drag and drop a statement onto a disks to state whether I agreed or disagreed. The statements would shrink when I tapped it but would not drag. This may be down to the web design or this browser. Has anyone else had such problems, and can anyone provide a solution?

I downloaded this browser because it is suppose to support flash on my tablet. I a have found that not all flash items work properly. There was a flash item where I was to drag and drop a statement onto a disks to state whether I agreed or disagreed. The statements would shrink when I tapped it but would not drag. This may be down to the web design or this browser. Has anyone else had such problems, and can anyone provide a solution?
定位到答案原位置

选择的解决方案

Hi Andrew-uk,

Please be sure to download Firefox for Android from the official page in the Play store:

It's also possible that the issue is with the website itself. If you're able to provide us with more information about the website you are having problems with, as well as what the error looks like, our team of contributors may be able to investigate.

- Ralph

所有回复 (3)

Hi Andrew-uk,

I understand that you are having issues opening Flash content on your tablet.

What is the OS of the tablet? Are you using an Android tablet, a Windows tablet, or an iOS tablet?

- Ralph

I'm using the Acer A1-810 tablet. The system is an Android version 4.4.2

选择的解决方案

Hi Andrew-uk,

Please be sure to download Firefox for Android from the official page in the Play store:

It's also possible that the issue is with the website itself. If you're able to provide us with more information about the website you are having problems with, as well as what the error looks like, our team of contributors may be able to investigate.

- Ralph