Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

Why does my signature appear lighter than normal text?

Trudiec1

I have typed in my signature as directed but it does not appear as "body text" or not the same as the body of my emails which I type. It appears like a footer and is lighter than normal text.

I have typed in my signature as directed but it does not appear as "body text" or not the same as the body of my emails which I type. It appears like a footer and is lighter than normal text.
定位到答案原位置

选择的解决方案

Thunderbird shows everything after the signature delimiter (dash dash space enter) in grey text. Maybe the others don't have the right signature delimiter? Note that the signature is not physically changed to grey text in the outgoing email, it's only a matter of how Thunderbird displays it.

所有回复 (6)

Is the signature not normally in graytext? I believe it is supposed to be lighter.

Others at my company have their signatures appear the same as the body of the email. One co-worker couldn't see what he had done differently than I had yet his appeared normal and mine was light.

Was he using the same software?

选择的解决方案

Thunderbird shows everything after the signature delimiter (dash dash space enter) in grey text. Maybe the others don't have the right signature delimiter? Note that the signature is not physically changed to grey text in the outgoing email, it's only a matter of how Thunderbird displays it.