Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

cannot reset password

mburtens

I set up a Sync account using my phone. I may have miss-typed the password, I'm uncertain...but I am unable to sign into Firefox Sync in the desktop browser. I attempted to request a password reset, but the email never arrived. It failed to arrive after several requests.

What am I missing here?

I set up a Sync account using my phone. I may have miss-typed the password, I'm uncertain...but I am unable to sign into Firefox Sync in the desktop browser. I attempted to request a password reset, but the email never arrived. It failed to arrive after several requests. What am I missing here?

所有回复 (4)

选择的解决方案

HI mburtens, Thank you for your question. Please check your spam filters for the password reset request and please make sure you are on the same version of sync on both devices. Firefox Sync troubleshooting and tips Please post back with your results.

I did have the same version of sync on both devices. What the problem ended up being was I was unwittingly using the wrong website. I didn't realized there were both a Firfox Sync and Firefox Accounts page...and that they use apparently use different servers, and have different account access.

This is what is happening to me. I am requesting a password reset from my desktop, but every time the link arrives, I am told it has expired. I have been trying on and off for over a week.

And to make it worse, it's now telling me "attempt limit exceeded".