It is easy and fun to customize your Firefox phone to your lifestyle using these helpful articles and tips.
Table of Contents
- 1 Settings
- 2 Personalization
- 3 Viewing Open Applications and Notifications
How do I use Airplane Mode?
To use airplane mode, see How To Use Airplane Mode on Firefox OS.
How do I connect to WiFi?
To connect to WiFi, see Get connected - access Wi-fi and cellular networks and Get connected - access Wi-fi and cellular networks.
How do I enable Bluetooth?
To enable bluetooth, see Enable Bluetooth on Firefox OS to send and receive files.
How do I control Cellular and Data Connections?
Enable or disable your data connection by using the settings application or the notification tray.
and choose Cellular & Data.
- Carrier, data, roaming, and advanced settings information will appear.
- Enable or disable your data connection and data roaming settings by toggling.
Make Firefox OS yours with these helpful tips.
How do I customize Sound and Vibration settings?
You enable or disable sounds and ring tones on Firefox OS using the Settings app.
and choose Sound.
The following settings will appear: vibrate, volume, ringtones, keypad, camera and unlock function.
- Scroll to control ringer, notification and alarm volumes. Use the circle buttons to enable or disable.
- Tap to change the ringtone.
- Tap a ringtone and select
- The new ringtone is now selected.
How do I access Debug Tools?
Find debugging utilities for developers using the Settings application.
and choose Device Information.
- Information about the device will appear, you may need to tap on some items to view more.
Viewing Open Applications and Notifications
How do I scroll the list of open apps from my home screen?
Open the Application Switcher to see your open applications.
- Press and hold the Home button on your phone to open the Firefox OS application switcher.
- A thumbnail of the last opened app appears with the name of the application.
- Swipe left across the thumbnail to view the thumbnail for each running app.
How do I view Notifications?
Notifications appear at the top of your home screen with a number indicating the number of notifications you have. Notifications may also appear on your lock screen, if enabled in your Settings.
- Swipe down from the top of your home screen to open the utility tray.
- Notifications appear in a list with an icon for the type of notification and the duration of time since the notification appeared.
- Tap the notification to view the details or take an action.
- The appropriate app appears and the notification is cleared from the list.