Showing questions for topic:

I want to change the computer name in the Sync setup, without deleting and recreating the whole thing.

I changed my computer's name, so I want it to reflect in all the browsers. Without deleting and setting up the whole thing again, How can this be done economically? … (مزید پڑھیں)

I changed my computer's name, so I want it to reflect in all the browsers. Without deleting and setting up the whole thing again, How can this be done economically?

Solved 4

Можно ли войти под одним профилем но иметь разную панель закладок?

Здравствуйте, подскажите, можно ли войти под одним профилем но иметь разную панель закладок? Например я вошел под профилем для поиска информации в браузере и есть панель … (مزید پڑھیں)

Здравствуйте, подскажите, можно ли войти под одним профилем но иметь разную панель закладок? Например я вошел под профилем для поиска информации в браузере и есть панель закладок для браузера, которыми пользуюсь. Также я скачал Firefox Developer Edition также вошел под тем же профилем, но хочу чтобы панель вкладок была своя, и не пересекалась с обычным Firefox. Можно ли так сделать? или нужно создавать вторую учетную запись для разработки в Firefox Developer Edition

Open 10

I’m just trying to pair my Firefox on my computer to my phone

So I’m just trying to sync the Firefox from my phone or on my phone to my tablet. I see the tablet saying sync Firefox open Firefox on your device go to the menu and top … (مزید پڑھیں)

So I’m just trying to sync the Firefox from my phone or on my phone to my tablet. I see the tablet saying sync Firefox open Firefox on your device go to the menu and top sign in and then tap ready to scan and hold your phone over this QR code . There’s no ready to scan anywhere in the screen or when I go into the menu

Open 1 30

Can I sync bookmarks and passwords between two desktops yet sync just the bookmarks to an Android phone?

Can I fine-tune sync the way I want? I would love to be able to sync bookmarks and passwords between two desktops yet sync just the bookmarks to a third device: an Androi… (مزید پڑھیں)

Can I fine-tune sync the way I want?

I would love to be able to sync bookmarks and passwords between two desktops yet sync just the bookmarks to a third device: an Android phone. Why? Because while I want my bookmarks available everywhere, I don't want sensitive passwords on a device that leaves home.

But I don't see a way to do that. I've tried, and I find the passwords and up being synced no matter how I configure the settings.

Nor, apparently, can I export the bookmarks and passwords to a file, strip out the passwords, and import the bookmarks alone to the phone--what I was hoping could be a workaround. I gather one can't import to mobile Firefox. Have to sync.

So I'm back where I started: unable to do what I want to do.

And I missing something?

آرکائیو شدہ 1 110