Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
Open

Worried about email sent from suspicious sender

charlene-54

I can’t seem to get rid of this website. It is called.SaYes ToHealth, now every time I go to my Firefox browser it pops up. I have hit unsubscribe multiple times and it does not leave my screen. It is a questionable website and I don’t know how it ever got through to get the information of my account which is leaking my email address.

I can’t seem to get rid of this website. It is called.SaYes ToHealth, now every time I go to my Firefox browser it pops up. I have hit unsubscribe multiple times and it does not leave my screen. It is a questionable website and I don’t know how it ever got through to get the information of my account which is leaking my email address.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.