Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

I downloaded firefox 7 but the disk image will not mount. The firefox icon has the universal symbol of a circle with a diagonal line through it.I am using a powerBook G4 with OS 10.4.11.

nocomis

The disk image (7.0.1) downloads to my desktop but the 'prompt' to move it to the applications folder has the symbol over the firefox icon. I can move the icon to the applications folder, and then to the dock but it will not open.

The disk image (7.0.1) downloads to my desktop but the 'prompt' to move it to the applications folder has the symbol over the firefox icon. I can move the icon to the applications folder, and then to the dock but it will not open.

Tüm Yanıtlar (2)

Regarding the problem of getting firefox 7 to work properly, I found later that version 7 requires OS 10.5 or later. That would explain why it did not work for me. That bit of information was not made clear by Mozilla, only that I should update as soon as possible. So back to 10.6.23

For an unofficial Firefox 7 compatible version (TenFourFox) that runs on PowerPC Macs with OS X 10.4.11 or OS X 10.5.8 you can look at: