Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

I just updated from 3.6 to 4. When I open a new tab it is blank. It wasn't like that before the update and I can't figure out how to set the new tab to my usual page. Can anyone help?

tsherman1967

I usually setup my new tabs to open on a certain page that is not my home page. When I updated my browser from 3.6 to 4.0 all my new tabs open as a blank page and I can't figure out how to setup my browser to open new pages to my favorite page. Can anyone help?

I usually setup my new tabs to open on a certain page that is not my home page. When I updated my browser from 3.6 to 4.0 all my new tabs open as a blank page and I can't figure out how to setup my browser to open new pages to my favorite page. Can anyone help?

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Firefox has always opened a blank new tab, if it opened to anything else that would be caused by an add-on. Check your add-ons to see if any offer this feature, or if any were disabled when you updated to Firefox 4.

The NewTabURL add-on can be used to open a page of your choice in new tabs - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/newtaburl