Bu başlık arşivlendi.
Yardıma ihtiyacınız varsa lütfen yeni bir soru sorun.
Çözüldü
Arşivlendi
Firefox crashes randomly, leaving no crash info
Firefox crashes randomly. I have tried all the fixes I could find in the support forums. It crashes in safe mode. I have updated all the add-ons. There is no crash report. I have created a new user. I have check for virus and malware
Crash ID(s)
No crash reports have been submitted.
Firefox crashes randomly. I have tried all the fixes I could find in the support forums. It crashes in safe mode. I have updated all the add-ons. There is no crash report. I have created a new user. I have check for virus and malware
== Crash ID(s) ==
No crash reports have been submitted.
Tüm Yanıtlar (1)
Seçilen çözüm
Firefox 3.6.3 has been doing this to me recently and it's out of the blue. It's been running fine until now and I don't know what's causing it to randomly crash.