Bu başlık arşivlendi. Yardıma ihtiyacınız varsa lütfen yeni bir soru sorun.
i want Firefox as my search engine not alot
I have another kind of problem with Firefox
i ask to see Firefox and i get "alot" i don want alot
Every time Firefox opened
i ask for Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9
- -Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Picasa plugin
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Allows browsing on RealArcade sites with Mozilla browsers.
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.4.0_03 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
Tüm Yanıtlar (5)
Firefox is the name. Foxfire is a bio-luminescent fungus. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxfire_(bioluminescence)
What do you mean by "alot" ?
Firefox is a web browser, not a search engine.
Seems like the Alot toolbar is for IE only?
after nothing I read and tried worked, I continued to explore options under ALOT'S plugins and extensions - as I rummaged around there, a dialog box finally opened that had a bar where one option to click was "return to default" - when I clicked that, the bar filled (faintly) with "firefox mozilla" - I clicked to choose that, and when I opened it again, my old firefox homepage FINALLY had returned. Unfortunately for clarity now, I will not try to go back to alot, and repeat the process, so I could be more precise. it took me too long to get rid of it to try again! This is a pernicious program.