Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Bu başlık kapatıldı ve arşivlendi. Yardıma ihtiyacınız varsa lütfen yeni bir soru sorun.
Kilitli Arşivlendi

Email transfer from EUDORA to THUNDERBIRD. Problem

FoxAdriano M

Hi, since Eudora doesn't work anymore, I'm trying Thunderbir, so I transferred the emails with "ImportExport Tool". The emails that are transferred from Eudora to Thunderbird are mixed up with the ones I deleted.I'll give you an example: if I get some propaganda email, I delete them as well as the messages that come from the forums that say: there's a response to your post.In fact, the messages transferred are too many, 2500. And only those messages that I had deleted do not have the subject, but only the title. So I have a lot of confusion of messages.In "ImportExport Tool" I used "Import individual mbox files". What does "Import individual mbox files with sbd structure" mean? I hope I have chosen the right option for importing emails. Maybe I need to configure "ImportExport Tool"? Thank you.

Hi, since Eudora doesn't work anymore, I'm trying Thunderbir, so I transferred the emails with "ImportExport Tool". The emails that are transferred from Eudora to Thunderbird are mixed up with the ones I deleted.I'll give you an example: if I get some propaganda email, I delete them as well as the messages that come from the forums that say: there's a response to your post.In fact, the messages transferred are too many, 2500. And only those messages that I had deleted do not have the subject, but only the title. So I have a lot of confusion of messages.In "ImportExport Tool" I used "Import individual mbox files". What does "Import individual mbox files with sbd structure" mean? I hope I have chosen the right option for importing emails. Maybe I need to configure "ImportExport Tool"? Thank you.

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Domanda duplicata, segue qui -> https://support.mozilla.org/it/questions/1567103 Chiudo la discussione.