Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Çözüldü Arşivlendi

Bookmarks column white can't read anything

Karen Larson

It looks an update occurred but now my bookmarks Column has a white background with white type. I can't read anything there because its all the same color how do I change the background to black?

It looks an update occurred but now my bookmarks Column has a white background with white type. I can't read anything there because its all the same color how do I change the background to black?

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Seçilen çözüm

Karen Larson said

It looks an update occurred but now my bookmarks Column has a white background with white type. I can't read anything there because its all the same color how do I change the background to black?

I had this same problem. I just changed my Firefox theme and solved my problem. I can now see my bookmarks description instead of just symbols.