Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

Firefox won't install on windows 11 23H2 after update.

Ken Fowler

After installing update for Windows 11 23H2, Firefox would run but could not display pages. I tried re-installing Firefox with the online installer but it can't complete the installation and no Firefox.exe can't be found. I then tried downloading and installing the offline version. The installation appears to complete but Firefox doesn't launch and Firefox.Exe can't be found in C:/Program File/Mozilla/.

After installing update for Windows 11 23H2, Firefox would run but could not display pages. I tried re-installing Firefox with the online installer but it can't complete the installation and no Firefox.exe can't be found. I then tried downloading and installing the offline version. The installation appears to complete but Firefox doesn't launch and Firefox.Exe can't be found in C:/Program File/Mozilla/.

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Replying to my post: After I restarted Windows 11, I ran Firefox Setup 134.0.2.exe again and this time it installed correctly.