Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

Emails Going int Wrong Accounts

The-II1

I have several email account managed by TBird. Inexplicably I now have email sent to my "gmail" account, being copied to my "mail" account. This does not occur with all the time, but randomly. Additionally, when I delete an email from my inbox in gmail, it appears in my mail account inbox. I've had these accounts for several years; however, this has just started. Thanks for any assistance.

I have several email account managed by TBird. Inexplicably I now have email sent to my "gmail" account, being copied to my "mail" account. This does not occur with all the time, but randomly. Additionally, when I delete an email from my inbox in gmail, it appears in my mail account inbox. I've had these accounts for several years; however, this has just started. Thanks for any assistance.

Tüm Yanıtlar (3)

The-II1 said

I have several email account managed by TBird. Inexplicably I now have email sent to my "gmail" account, being copied to my "mail" account. This does not occur with all the time, but randomly.

Who is the provider of this "mail" account? Can you post a screen shot?

The-II1 said

Additionally, when I delete an email from my inbox in gmail, it appears in my mail account inbox. I've had these accounts for several years; however, this has just started. Thanks for any assistance.

Check Account Settings > Server Settings > "When I delete a message". What is it set to?

It's version 115.5.1

The provider is mail.com

Server settings on my mail.com account says to move trash to the trash folder on mail.com; on G-mail, move trash to trash folder on G-mail.com