Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

Picture-in-picture mode.

Hagop Sarkarian

Hello.

I'm facing a problem with the Firefox app in my Android phone. The problem is that the picture-in-picture mode of Firefox is not working anymore since a Firefox update was issued somewhere in April 2023.

I have always actively been using the picture-in-picture mode and I'm wondering why it is not working anymore. I have gone through the settings in my Android phone (apps section) and the Firefox settings thoroughly but I couldn't find any solution.

In my Android phone, the picture-in-picture mode for Firefox is on (meaning effective) but I couldn't find a separate picture-in-picture mode inside the Firefox app settings itself.

Could you please explain why the picture-in-picture mode is not working and is there is a method how to turn it on (effective) in my Android phone? I have Motorola Moto G100 with Android 12 version.

Thank you for answering and for giving guidance in advance.

Hello. I'm facing a problem with the Firefox app in my Android phone. The problem is that the picture-in-picture mode of Firefox is not working anymore since a Firefox update was issued somewhere in April 2023. I have always actively been using the picture-in-picture mode and I'm wondering why it is not working anymore. I have gone through the settings in my Android phone (apps section) and the Firefox settings thoroughly but I couldn't find any solution. In my Android phone, the picture-in-picture mode for Firefox is on (meaning effective) but I couldn't find a separate picture-in-picture mode inside the Firefox app settings itself. Could you please explain why the picture-in-picture mode is not working and is there is a method how to turn it on (effective) in my Android phone? I have Motorola Moto G100 with Android 12 version. Thank you for answering and for giving guidance in advance.

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Hi

Is this happening with YouTube videos?