Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Bu başlık kapatıldı ve arşivlendi. Yardıma ihtiyacınız varsa lütfen yeni bir soru sorun.
Kilitli Arşivlendi

Firefox does not open certain websites, including Google

SuMo Bot

The latest update of Firefox has rendered browsing nearly impossible . Many websites do not open at all, without showing error messages. For example, if I type google.com in the search bar and hit enter, nothing happens. I can, however, visit DuckDuckGo.com and search for Google. The search results come up as usual but if I click the link to google.com, again, nothing happens. If I search for "New York Times" on DuckDuckGo and click the link for nytimes.com the new york times website opens without a problem. Is there a solution to this?

The latest update of Firefox has rendered browsing nearly impossible . Many websites do not open at all, without showing error messages. For example, if I type google.com in the search bar and hit enter, nothing happens. I can, however, visit DuckDuckGo.com and search for Google. The search results come up as usual but if I click the link to google.com, again, nothing happens. If I search for "New York Times" on DuckDuckGo and click the link for nytimes.com the new york times website opens without a problem. Is there a solution to this?

Tüm Yanıtlar (2)

Why not type it in the URL location and see what happens?

Dropa said

Why not type it in the URL location and see what happens?

Typing "google.com" in the address bar does nothing.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.