Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

Something wrong

harrisfrankco35

Web link has a way of being access from a different page or site on the offline page and email I Believe. Need a way of stopping it before a downloaded App or site to prevent illegal log on.

Web link has a way of being access from a different page or site on the offline page and email I Believe. Need a way of stopping it before a downloaded App or site to prevent illegal log on.

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Hi

I am sorry but I do not understand your question. How can we help you with Firefox for Android?