Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Bu başlık kapatıldı ve arşivlendi. Yardıma ihtiyacınız varsa lütfen yeni bir soru sorun.
Kilitli Arşivlendi

How to Change Tool Bar Colour

SuMo Bot

Two weeks ago the my Firefox was updated and with that update the header and toolbar changed to colors which was really nice. At that time my 2nd computer was out for servicing and when I received back (yesterday) I tried to change the Firefox colors to match the other computer. I see that the colorway option was only available till January 16th. Now only the white background is available. Is there anyway I can still the colors on this computer. The white is so boring compared with the color. Same as black and white picture compared to color.

Two weeks ago the my Firefox was updated and with that update the header and toolbar changed to colors which was really nice. At that time my 2nd computer was out for servicing and when I received back (yesterday) I tried to change the Firefox colors to match the other computer. I see that the colorway option was only available till January 16th. Now only the white background is available. Is there anyway I can still the colors on this computer. The white is so boring compared with the color. Same as black and white picture compared to color.

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

The older colorways themes are still available, but it requires some effort to recover/reuse them.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.