Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

Download action changeing by itself

kinglumus1

For some reason my default PDF reader keeps being changed to MS Office instead of just opening them in the browser as I directed. I keep having to change the setting in Firefox every couple of weeks (general > applications > PDF). What's causing this?

For some reason my default PDF reader keeps being changed to MS Office instead of just opening them in the browser as I directed. I keep having to change the setting in Firefox every couple of weeks (general > applications > PDF). What's causing this?

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

(Sorry for the late response, Gmail marked it as spam)

My system default is Office 365. Would the system settings change the browser setting, though?