Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

loading local HTML pages on Android phone

Dan

I have several hundred local HTML pages on my Android phone, static pages which I made. Until the latest update, Firefox loaded them just fine. Now it refuses to load them, claiming a security problem. Chrome still loads them. Is there a workaround?

I have several hundred local HTML pages on my Android phone, static pages which I made. Until the latest update, Firefox loaded them just fine. Now it refuses to load them, claiming a security problem. Chrome still loads them. Is there a workaround?

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Hi

There is no workaround at present for this.