Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Çözüldü Arşivlendi

My signature doesn't appear in replies and forwards

aghurbal

I added my signature to my account as html. I checked the box to add my signature in replies and forwards. However, my signature appears when I compose a new message, but doesn't appear when I reply or forward an email. Any help?

I added my signature to my account as html. I checked the box to add my signature in replies and forwards. However, my signature appears when I compose a new message, but doesn't appear when I reply or forward an email. Any help?
Ekli ekran görüntüleri

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Seçilen çözüm

Dears, actually the signature was added but I didn't notice it because it was at the tail of the message.