Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

Thunderbird 78.5.0 32-bit for Windows imap email accounts

g.besser

Good morning! Since yesterday all three of my imap email accounts are marked with a lock in Thunderbird. I can't download my emails in any of the accounts. I can send emails, but they aren't saved in the "sent" folder; I can only save them in a local folder. My provider is 1 und 1. The same email accounts on my Andoid devices - smartphone and tablet - using the Android email app are working fine. My husband has the identical problem - everything works fine on his Android devices, but he can't download his emails using Thunderbird on his Windows computer.

My server settings: imap.1und1.de port 993 SSL/TLS Authentification: password, normal

smtp.1und1.de port 587 STARTTLS Authentification: password, normal

Can someone help? Thank you!

Best regards, Kathryn

Good morning! Since yesterday all three of my imap email accounts are marked with a lock in Thunderbird. I can't download my emails in any of the accounts. I can send emails, but they aren't saved in the "sent" folder; I can only save them in a local folder. My provider is 1 und 1. The same email accounts on my Andoid devices - smartphone and tablet - using the Android email app are working fine. My husband has the identical problem - everything works fine on his Android devices, but he can't download his emails using Thunderbird on his Windows computer. My server settings: imap.1und1.de port 993 SSL/TLS Authentification: password, normal smtp.1und1.de port 587 STARTTLS Authentification: password, normal Can someone help? Thank you! Best regards, Kathryn

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

The lock icon has always been there, and is normal.

If you are using ESET/NOD32 security/AV then probability is very high it is causing your problems. According to their forums, you should temporarily disable SSL until they solve the problem per https://support.eset.com/en/kb3126-disable-ssl-filtering-in-eset-windows-products?ref=esf - the problem is being reported by dozens of users https://forum.eset.com/topic/26517-problems-with-thunderbird-and-imaps/ https://forum.eset.com/discover/