Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

iOS Font Point Size TOO TINY to read

Terra Firma Land__C16

iOS / iPad...

My display font point size is too TINY, regardless of which sites i visit. I do not see any links or areas to change it within “SETTINGS”. How might I change my browser’s point size

iOS / iPad... My display font point size is too TINY, regardless of which sites i visit. I do not see any links or areas to change it within “SETTINGS”. How might I change my browser’s point size

Tüm Yanıtlar (2)

This should be asked in the Apple support group since it is an iPadOS/iOS problem, but. . .

On your phone and iPad, go to: Settings Accessibility Display & Text size

It turns the solution I mentioned doesn’t work with Firefox. You can enlarge the text in FF by placing your thumb and forefinger next to each other on the screen and spread them.