Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

Help! I'm getting 4 Trojan quarantined messages when I open Firefox. I have the codes to share with you.

ineedu

I am getting: Detected: Trojan-PoweLike!lnk (Trojan) Quarantined From: C:\Users\ Acer\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\START MENU\Programs\Startup\5fcc34.Ink Then these: C:\Users\ Acer\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\5fcc34.Ink C:\Users\ Acer\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\START MENU\Programs\Startup\5aba10.Ink and this: Detected: Trojan-PoweLike!bat (Trojan) Quarantined From: C:\Users\Acer\AppData\Local\c2e2c3\ e2a29f.bat Later, I get messages warning: Unresponsive script A script on this page may be busy or it may have stopped responding.

I am getting: Detected: Trojan-PoweLike!lnk (Trojan) Quarantined From: C:\Users\ Acer\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\START MENU\Programs\Startup\5fcc34.Ink Then these: C:\Users\ Acer\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\5fcc34.Ink C:\Users\ Acer\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\START MENU\Programs\Startup\5aba10.Ink and this: Detected: Trojan-PoweLike!bat (Trojan) Quarantined From: C:\Users\Acer\AppData\Local\c2e2c3\ e2a29f.bat Later, I get messages warning: Unresponsive script A script on this page may be busy or it may have stopped responding.

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

You may have ad / mal-ware. Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.

Run most or all of the listed malware scanners. Each works differently. If one program misses something, another may pick it up.