Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

How to restore downloaded media files, which deleted by mistake?

NAAMBOON@yahoo Firefox

I have been downloaded media files from website by Firefox for Android beta downloader, when finished to download files will save the files downloaded at a location has been set (my mobile phone) and Firefox browsers "downloads". I thought... If I deleted in Firefox Browsers "downloads". I will not lost a downloaded media files, but I have done to delete it in there browser's, then my saved files was gone..

Thank you.

Naamboon

I have been downloaded media files from website by Firefox for Android beta downloader, when finished to download files will save the files downloaded at a location has been set (my mobile phone) and Firefox browsers "downloads". I thought... If I deleted in Firefox Browsers "downloads". I will not lost a downloaded media files, but I have done to delete it in there browser's, then my saved files was gone.. Thank you. Naamboon

Tüm Yanıtlar (4)

Good evening,

you can specify what you expect now? What you now demand? Thank you for understand.

Best regards, David-Walczysko Volunteer Supporter

Good evening,

you can specify what you expect now? What you now demand? Thank you for understand.

Best regards, David-Walczysko Volunteer Supporter

I need downloaded media files in Firefox downloads back

Hi Naamboon, I could not fin a way to restore the download files from sdcard/android/data/org.mozilla.firefox however, is there an app that opened the downloads before you cleared them?

I am sorry I could not be more helpful here.