Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

How can I add a mobile signature on my iPhone?

chenrikson

I have a signature set up in my email when I send messages using my laptop, but how can I add a signature to my emails when they are sent from my iphone? Thanks!

I have a signature set up in my email when I send messages using my laptop, but how can I add a signature to my emails when they are sent from my iphone? Thanks!

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

I think you should ask this on an Apple help site. You don't have Thunderbird on the iPhone, do you?