Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

When I click on a .pdf link, I want to download it and display it in Foxit. How can I do that?

ririri

I used to be able to click on a .pdf link and the .pdf file would open in Foxit Reader and be saved to my download folder.

Now, I think since refreshing Firefox, clicking a .pdf link opens the .pdf in the Firefox browser.

How can I get .pdf links to open the .pdf in Foxit Reader, and not open in the Firefox browser??

I used to be able to click on a .pdf link and the .pdf file would open in Foxit Reader and be saved to my download folder. Now, I think since refreshing Firefox, clicking a .pdf link opens the .pdf in the Firefox browser. How can I get .pdf links to open the .pdf in Foxit Reader, and not open in the Firefox browser??

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Hello ririri, you have to set it correct in the application panel. See how to do that easily in Changing download actions article.

thank you