Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

Why can't I add an add-on?

techfreekhere

I just downloaded Firefox for android and I tried installing an add on. But the installation just kept failing. I tried many times to install the add on but it I just couldn't install it. Please help.

I just downloaded Firefox for android and I tried installing an add on. But the installation just kept failing. I tried many times to install the add on but it I just couldn't install it. Please help.

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Which add-on?

By default add-ons that work on desktop Firefox do not work with Firefox for Android. The add-on author needs to create a compatible add-on for Firefox for Android.