Login popup window of www.booking.com doesn't appear in firefox
Login popup window of www.booking.com doesn't appear in firefox. All other sites open popup window normally. I can see the popup window from any other browser from he same PC. Only the mentioned page is the problem. I have tried firefox in safe mode, Allow permission of popup for booking.com and even tried with windows setup. But none of them solves the problem. I travel a lot and need this site to work in my PC. Please help me!
Hi sohelsorwar03, There are two places to check:
- Please open up the "3bar" menu > Options > Content. Under the first option there is an "Exceptions..." button that will list all the sites that allow popups. Please make sure that bookings.com is in this list. If this does not save please try a private window. How to fix preferences that won't save
- Open the web console of the site and check to see if there are any errors when you try to login to the page. (If there is an error and this error also appears in other browsers or computers please contact the developer of the site)
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and remove cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
You can remove all data stored in Firefox from a specific domain via "Forget About This Site" in the right-click context menu of an history entry ("History > Show All History" or "View > Sidebar > History") or via the about:permissions page.
Using "Forget About This Site" will remove all data stored in Firefox from that domain like bookmarks, cookies, passwords, cache, history, and exceptions, so be cautious and if you have a password or other data from that domain that you do not want to lose then make sure to backup this data or make a note.
You can't recover from this 'forget' unless you have a backup of the involved files.
It doesn't have any lasting effect, so if you revisit such a 'forgotten' website then data from that website will be saved once again.