Hello. I've been watching movies and TV series online, and then suddenly sound disappeared.
Hello. I've been watching movies and TV series online, and then suddenly sound disappeared. I wanted to check was it just that site, so i tried to play some music on youtube, but that also didn't work. Sometimes the sound comes back for something like 20 minutes, but disappears again. I have google chrome too, so i went there to check would it work, but it was same. Help me please.
P.S. I'm still learning Eng, so please don't judge me if I made any mistakes. :)
Additional System Details
- Foxit PhantomPDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.66.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
If this is with two different browsers, it may be the sound programs/drivers.
First, use the Windows Updater program from the computer's Control Panel.