Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

How to avoid Sync to cause crashing firefox?

Jonatan Hatakeyama Zeidler

Everytime I try to use Firefox Sync, Firefox crashes. After enabling Sync firefox crashes at every start. It does not crash in safe mode. How to avoid Sync to cause crashing firefox?

crash report: https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/2d3084bf-e2fb-4554-b1ec-4905e2131221

Everytime I try to use Firefox Sync, Firefox crashes. After enabling Sync firefox crashes at every start. It does not crash in safe mode. How to avoid Sync to cause crashing firefox? crash report: https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/2d3084bf-e2fb-4554-b1ec-4905e2131221

Сви одговори (4)

I think the crash happen because of your addons, check your addons are uptodate!

Remove the unwanted addons

They are all up to date. So should I disable all and enable one by one and try again?

The problem is, that i cannot start firefox anymore (but in safe mode), because it instantly crashes.