Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Solved Архивирано

How to enlarge the tool bar and all fonts in the drop-downs using HDMI monitor due print is to small.

abcavitt

I'm now using Win 7 and an HDMI monitor. The print and icons on the Firefox Toolbar, and the drop-downs is very small. How can I increase the font & Icon size on the Toolbar and all drop-downs? Thanks!

I'm now using Win 7 and an HDMI monitor. The print and icons on the Firefox Toolbar, and the drop-downs is very small. How can I increase the font & Icon size on the Toolbar and all drop-downs? Thanks!

Сви одговори (3)

Right click on the Firefox Menu bar and choose the "Customize"

Customize Toolbar -> At the end untick/unmark the "use small icons"

Одабрано решење

Use this extension to adjust the font size for the user interface:

Thanks! This worked out fantastically!