Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

My old windows is on an external drive, how do retrieve firefox bookmarks that are on the drive?

lukas100lukas

I had windows 7 on drive C, now I got new computer with a new windows 7 and I'm using the old drive (C) as an external hard drive, it still has all program files and windows files on it. How do I retrieve my old book marks that are on that hard drive, I did not back them up before.

I had windows 7 on drive C, now I got new computer with a new windows 7 and I'm using the old drive (C) as an external hard drive, it still has all program files and windows files on it. How do I retrieve my old book marks that are on that hard drive, I did not back them up before.

Сви одговори (2)

You can find the Firefox Profile Folder in this location (replace the x with the proper drive letter):

  • x:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<profile>\

The "Application Data" folder in XP/Win2K and the "AppData" folder in Windows Vista and later Windows 7+ versions are hidden folders.


You can use this button to go to the current Firefox profile folder:

  • Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Show Folder

This KB article details everything in how to backup your profile to a USB drive, to applying the backed-up profile to another computer. H

Manually back up and restore Firefox profile data

Hope it helps!