Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

How can I retrieve bookmarks from a hard drive of a computer when the mother board is fried

mscott4722

The mother board of my Windows XP desktop failed. I bought a new computer running Windows 7 and need to know how to locate and extract the file containing my many Firefox bookmarks on the old hard drive. I have back ups on an external hard drive. What would the bookmark file name be? Thank you.

The mother board of my Windows XP desktop failed. I bought a new computer running Windows 7 and need to know how to locate and extract the file containing my many Firefox bookmarks on the old hard drive. I have back ups on an external hard drive. What would the bookmark file name be? Thank you.

Сви одговори (2)

Thank you! I will give the tips a try