Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

Keyboard shortcut for switching between windows broken

zeemoney

The keyboard shortcut to switch between Firefox windows (cmd + ~) suddenly stopped working. I just updated my OS (to OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion), hoping that would fix the problem. But it hasn't.

All the Firefox preferences look fine, and I can't figure out why this keyboard shortcut is no longer working. It's such a useful feature and I'd like it back. Any advice?

Thanks!

The keyboard shortcut to switch between Firefox windows (cmd + ~) suddenly stopped working. I just updated my OS (to OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion), hoping that would fix the problem. But it hasn't. All the Firefox preferences look fine, and I can't figure out why this keyboard shortcut is no longer working. It's such a useful feature and I'd like it back. Any advice? Thanks!

Сви одговори (3)

Check in System Preferences > Keyboard > Keyboard Shortcuts > Keyboard & Text Input and make sure that "Move focus to next window in application" is checked.

Try to repair the disk permissions:


Try to remove the Firefox plist file (org.mozilla.firefox.plist).

Go to "~/Library/Preferences" and remove the plist file for Firefox (org.mozilla.firefox.plist)

Changing the keyboard shortcuts preferences worked. Thank you!