Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Solved Архивирано

Is there a keyboard shortcut for switching windows?

Schmed@TransPac.com

I see that there is a keyboard shortcut for switching tabs within a Firefox browser window, but I'd also like one for switching between browser windows. I imagine this is easier on Windows, where each browser window sort of behaves as a separate application, but on the Mac OS an application can own several windows. Thus, the OS doesn't provide support for switching between browser windows via a keyboard shortcut; it can just switch between applications, which brings all of the target application's windows to the front.

I see that there is a [https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Keyboard+shortcuts keyboard shortcut] for switching tabs within a Firefox browser window, but I'd also like one for switching between browser windows. I imagine this is easier on Windows, where each browser window sort of behaves as a separate application, but on the Mac OS an application can own several windows. Thus, the OS doesn't provide support for switching between browser windows via a keyboard shortcut; it can just switch between applications, which brings '''all''' of the target application's windows to the front.

Сви одговори (2)

Одабрано решење

To switch between Firefox windows use: (Shift) Cmd + ~ (Tilde)

See http://www.danrodney.com/mac/#windows

Command + ~ (tilde) won't work if an embedded video is on the screen. Once a different page is on top, it will work again.