Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

How do I send link using Thunderbird- always defaults to outlook express

ddhowland

Both my wife and I use this PC my email is via Thunderbird, she uses outlook express. When I try to forward a link in firefox, it always opens outlook express- I want it to come from my account at thunderbird. how do I fix this?

Both my wife and I use this PC my email is via Thunderbird, she uses outlook express. When I try to forward a link in firefox, it always opens outlook express- I want it to come from my account at thunderbird. how do I fix this?

Сви одговори (1)

Try making sure that Thunderbird is set as the program to handle email. You can do that in the Applications panel - Set how Firefox handles different types of files. You might also check this Thunderbird documentation - http://support.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/kb/make-thunderbird-default-mail-client