Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

How do I migrate bookmarks from one HD to another?

Hastonia

Windows XP became corrupted (?). It was cheaper to install another hard drive, and install windows on the new drive (backing up the original HD would cost more than the new HD did....) The old drive is easily accessed. How do I migrate Firefox bookmarks from the old HD to the new one?

Windows XP became corrupted (?). It was cheaper to install another hard drive, and install windows on the new drive (backing up the original HD would cost more than the new HD did....) The old drive is easily accessed. How do I migrate Firefox bookmarks from the old HD to the new one?

Сви одговори (2)

This should explain how to grab one of the backup bookmarks file on the old drive. Restore bookmarks from backup or move them to another computer