Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

Script error when opening browser or enlarging

Sandy689

chrome://tavgp/content/libs/include.js:595

I get a script error on opening the Firefox browser, every time I try to enlarge a photo and when opening an information popup.

chrome://tavgp/content/libs/include.js:595 I get a script error on opening the Firefox browser, every time I try to enlarge a photo and when opening an information popup.

Сви одговори (2)

Caused by an incompatible extension.

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/troubleshooting+extensions+and+themes

Figure out which one is causing that problem, and disable that extension.

This issue is caused by an AVG (tavgp) extension (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions), so you can restrict the search to those.